The Ultimate Zen Space
Welcome to your Chiang Mai home
The Ayurventures Experience is situated in an exclusive intimate setting where Lauren personally hosts 8 women at a time.
Rather than a retreat center, each woman will enjoy her very own luxury villa room with an indoor/outdoor bathtub/shower. Women will feel comfortable sharing meals at the communal table and snuggling on the sofa after a sweet day frolicking in the jungle. You can expect morning yoga and meditation practices from top-rated practitioners, nourishing plant-based meals, group sharing, and local adventures that will inspire and uplift you.
There will be plenty of leisure time where you can explore the many hidden gems of Chiang Mai’s “Old City” or take some well deserved rest time.
Unlike a lot of retreats where you have to swear off coffee, dairy, alcohol and/or fun, the Ayur-Ventures Experience instead allows all of these things and, in fact, has a “never go hungry” policy. Eating is just so enjoyable in foreign lands! As a result, meal times are one of the many daily highlights of this experience. The food is a beautiful showcase of the best that northern Thailand has to offer: fresh, organic, made on site, seriously exquisite. You get about four or five options per meal~ and always the possibility of wine.
Those special women whom “book the ticket, and take the ride,” will be reminded that our path hasn’t always been easy (just traveling takes a lot of energy and time!) We all wear various badges of stressors and responsibility, and a week like this gives you an opportunity to unwind and relax. Ayurventures will always hold a safe and nurturing cocoon for you.
Day 1 - Welcome to the Queendom
Arrival at CNX Airport
After claiming luggage and clearing customs and immigration, Lauren will greet you and bring to your riverside sanctuary.
Welcome dinner cooked on-site by local Thai Chef
Afternoon: Play, Pool, Massage, Relax
After lunch, our local Thai guide will bring you around for some amazing sightseeing around the city where you will visit gorgeous temples and explore markets
Evening: Free time to explore the many hidden gems of Chiang Mai’s “Old City.”
Afternoon: Cooking Class~Learn how to cook authentic Thai cuisine!
We will visit a local market to hand select our ingredients and herbs. Each lesson covers three dishes of your choice from dozens of options. Yum!
Evening: Spa Treatment/Reflection Time/Relaxing
Elephant Sanctuary visit
Lunch with the elephants
Afternoon: Wellness Workshops from various facilitators
Evening: Free time
The Art of Silence (Most of today will be spent in silence, except when Group gathers)
Morning: Movement, Expression, Breathwork/Breakfast
Afternoon: Lunch/Spa treatments/pool/reflection time
Evening: Group Gathers
Candlelight Yin Yoga class
Morning: Jungle trek atop Thailands highest mountain peak
Afternoon: Picnic Lunch in Nature
Evening: Chef’s Table Wine and Dine Experience in the garden
Afternoon: Check out of villa
Transfer to CNX International Airport for your return flights home.
We will provide the following during your stay with us at the retreat;
- Welcome drink and tropical fruit platter
- CLEAN EATING AND NUTRITION~All our food is prepared with love, either grown on the
property,or locally sourced.
- Organic vegetarian menus based on your unique individual nutritional needs
- Healthy snacks, smoothies, juices fresh fruit, mineral water, detox teas, and fresh coconuts are available all day long
- Chef’s Table experience dinner with live entertainment
- Group cooking classes
- PAMPER AND WELLNESS
- Daily Yoga/movement/breathwork classes
- Daily Meditation classes of 20-45 minutes
- Creativity talks
- Mind/body coaching
- On-site wellness experts to answer your health, fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle-related questions
- Wellness workshops
- Fitness & motivation lectures
- Mind/Body coaching
- Before/after consultations* – additional fees apply
- Personal Ayurveda assessments
- Trauma/tension release exercises
- 2 hour long en-suite massages
- City and jungle trekking tours
- Elephant sanctuary visit
- Complimentary uploaded web diary of your retreat experience
- And many, many more surprises!
* A professional photographer will be capturing moments of happiness during some of the activities throughout our week together. We respect and value your privacy. Any photos/videos will not be shared without your consent.
* Because we understand reflection time is important based on each women’s individual needs, all workshops and classes are optional, but highly recommended to preserve the sacred community space.
- Arrival gift
- 6 nights’ accommodation with your own private villa with en-suite indoor/outdoor
- All yoga equipment and accessories are provided for use
- Complimentary bedding, towels, bathrobe, and bedroom slippers to use during your stay
- Complimentary insect repellent and organic sunscreen
- 2 airport transfers to and from the retreat space
- Around-the-clock customer service
- Use of the grounds, spa facilities and all common areas
- On-site Spa Services – Extra detoxification spa treatments, including therapeutic massage, facial treatments, and body treatments* ~ additional fees apply
Every Ayurventures retreat is all-inclusive. Including you.